• How do I contact customer service?
By phone: + 33 (0)9 81 84 71 70.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Customer Service émoi émoi – 6 rue Debelleyme 75003 Paris – France
• How can I return an item ordered on emoi-emoi.com?
How to return a product?
1. Fill in the return form: you will find a return form in your parcel. Write the item/s and select one of the reason codes for returns. If needed, you can print a new return form by clicking here.
2. Prepare the parcel: you can use the original packaging or a new one. Enclose the unworn item/s in perfect state for resale, with all labels and in the plastic bags. Also enclose the return form.
3. Send us your return using any postal service to the following address:
ADS NORMANDIE 2 – émoi émoi
Côte du Boulay Morin
Please note you’ll need to cover the postage costs yourself. The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us – remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
We will notify you by e-mail when the returned products have been received at our warehouse. We will process your refund within 10 office days, after receiving your package. The refund will be made with the same payment mode as your initial order (e.g. if you used Paypal for payment, we will make the refund using Paypal). If you want to exchange for another size, color or item, please send us the item back for a refund, and then place a new order for the size, color or item you’d prefer.
Please contact us if you have any question, we’ll be happy to help! Send an-email to email@example.com or call us at +33 9 81 84 71 70 (Paris time – price of a call to France).
• Is payment on the website secure?
Yes. The transfer of information on the émoi émoi website is done securely using the protocols in effect on Internet. Banking details are not transferred to émoi émoi but are directly transmitted to the secured website of our bank, the Crédit Mutuel’s payment platform.
• What is the confidentiality policy?
You can surf on the émoi émoi website without providing any personal data. However, it is necessary to open an account to subscribe to newsletters and alerts, to create a maternity wish list and to invite friends to the website. In order to place an order, details are required for both the purpose of billing and delivery. These details can be amended at any time in the “my account” section. We shall delete all your personal data upon receipt of a request to that effect sent by yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• How can I access my account if I have lost my password?
Select the “my account” tab that is visible in the upper right-hand corner of every page. On the page that appears, select the “forgot your password?” tab. Enter your email address and we will immediately send you a new password.
• How do I place an order on the website?
– You can search for items of interest from the homepage:
To search for items of a particular brand, select the name of the brand in the left-hand side menu.
To search for items within a particular category (trousers, t-shirt…), select the name of the category in the left-hand side menu.
To search for items by keywords, enter your search terms in the search bar in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
– You can also browse all items by selecting the tab “collection” on the upper left-hand corner
– Select the item of your choice
– Select your size (a helpful guide to selecting your size is available for each item)
– Select “add to basket”
– Once the item has been added to your shopping basket, you can opt to either “continue shopping” or “proceed to checkout”
– Once all desired items are in your basket, select “my basket” in the upper right-hand corner of the website
– In the shopping basket, select “proceed to checkout
– The identification window will appear: if you are already a customer, you only need to enter your login code (email address and password), but if this is your first order, please create an account by providing your billing and delivery details
– Select the delivery address and the company that will ship your order
– Choose your method of payment and verify your order
– “confirm your order”
– émoi émoi will send you a confirmation email with a summary of your order after confirmation of the online payment
Should you have any problems while making your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at : email@example.com or + 33 (0)9 81 84 71 70.
• Which methods of payment are accepted at émoi émoi ?
You can pay online via bank card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) through the secured payment platform of the bank Crédit Mutuel. You can also use Paypal.
It is also possible to pay by cheque, made out to “MBB Partners” (mainland France only). Once your order is made on the émoi émoi website, you send us your cheque by post to the following address:
Service Client émoi émoi – MBB Partners – 6 rue Debelleyme 75003 Paris – France.
We shall dispatch your order as soon as the cheque has been received.
• How do I know if my order has been registered?
Your order has been properly registered if you have received a confirmation by email.
• How do I choose my size?
émoi émoi offers products from international brands and sizes can vary depending on the brands. Before choosing your size, it is therefore recommended that you check the size chart in the “sizes” tab of the product file of each item.
To find out more, please consult the “size guide” that can be accessed by clicking to the bottom of each page on the website.
• What countries are available for delivery?
You can choose for the order to be delivered at your home or any other address (office, holiday home). You can also choose a different delivery address each time you place an order.
If you choose express delivery by Chronopost in Metropolitan France, the transporter will come to your place to deliver your parcel the day after your order before 1 pm (only if you have ordered on the website before 12.30 from monday to thursday). If you are out, they will leave you a note to tell you how to get your parcel.
émoi émoi delivers to the following countries and regions: Metropolitan France including Corsica, Monaco, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion Island, Mayotte, French Guiana, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
• What are the shipping costs and delays?
émoi émoi has chosen Colissimo, Chronopost and Mondial Relay to ensure the delivery of orders for France, and Colissimo or DHL for international orders.
Each order is dispatched within 24 working hours: if you place your order before 12.30 from Monday to Friday, it will be shipped within the day, if you place your order after 12.30 from Monday to Friday, it will be shipped on next business day, orders made during the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
The transit time for France is on average is 1 day when the order is carried by Chronopost, 2 to 3 days when the order is carried by Colissimo, 3 to 5 days when it is carried by Mondial Relay , and up to 8 days for international orders. Should you require express delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NB: For deliveries outside the European Union, customs and duties are due on delivery and should be paid by customer. Your order total does not include duties or taxes.
|Country||Carrier||Shipping Costs||Time for delivery|
|Australia||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Austria||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Belgium||Mondial Relay||4,50 euros||3 – 5 days|
|Belgium||DHL||10 euros||3 – 5 days|
|Brazil||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Canada||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|China||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Denmark||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Estonia||DHL||24 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Finland||DHL||24 euros||5 – 8 days|
|France||Mondial Relay||4,50 euros||3 – 5 days|
|France||Colissimo||6 euros||2 – 3 days|
|France (express)||Chronopost||10 euros||1 day*|
|French Guiana||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|French Polynesia||Colissimo||28 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Germany||DHL||10 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Greece||DHL||20 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Guadeloupe||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Iceland||Colissimo||20 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Ireland||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Israel||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Italy||DHL||10 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Japan||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Laos||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Luxembourg||Mondial Relay||4,50 euros||3 – 5 days|
|Luxembourg||DHL||10 euros||3 – 5 days|
|Malta||Colissimo||20 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Martinique||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Mayotte||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Mexico||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Monaco||Colissimo||6 euros||2 – 3 days|
|Netherlands||DHL||10 euros||3 – 5 days|
|New Caledonia||Colissimo||28 euros||5 – 7 days|
|New Zealand||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Norway||Colissimo||20 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Portugal||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Reunion Island||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Saint Pierre et Miquelon||Colissimo||18 euros||5 – 7 days|
|Singapore||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Slovenia||Colissimo||24 euros||5 – 8 days|
|South Korea||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Spain||DHL||10 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Sweden||DHL||24 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Switzerland||Colissimo||14 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Taiwan||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|Thailand||Colissimo||30 euros||5 – 8 days|
|United Kingdom||DHL||10 euros||3 – 5 days|
|United States||Colissimo||15 euros||5 – 8 days|
* Next day delivery in France for orders placed before 12.30 from Monday to Thursday (delays apply to 90% of all deliveries, next day delivery not guaranteed). If you order on Friday before 12.30, your order will be shipped on Friday and deliverd on Monday (only for France – Chronopost).
Delivery in France, Belgium and Luxembourg is free for orders over €100 with Mondial Relay! Delivery in France with Colissimo is also free over €150.
• How can I track the delivery of my order?
In the “my account” section, click on “my order” in the left-hand side menu. You will then be able to access the list of your current orders being processed and your past orders. Click on the relevant order and select “track my order”. You will then find the tracking number and a link to the carrier’s website where you can track the delivery of your order.
• What do I do if I do not receive my order?
If your parcel is not delivered within 5 days of dispatch (10 days for International parcels), please check the status of your order on the website, by going to “How can I track delivery of my order?”. If you cannot find your parcel on the carrier’s website, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on + 33 (0)9 81 84 71 70.
• How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
Click on the “newsletter” link appearing in the upper left-hand corner of the website. A window will open in which you can enter your email address.
• How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
In the “my account” section, on the “newsletter” page, you can select your subscription options for the newsletter; you can also choose to unsubscribe automatically on your due date.
You can also send us an email to email@example.com notifying us of your wish to no longer be subscribed to the newsletter.